---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Contact me at akhil.khatri@alliancelive.com------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 25 November 2011

Lost in the Time



On my recent visit to my hometown in Rajasthan, I had to board my flight from Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (India) while returning back. It was around 5am when I was having Tea at one of the stalls in Jaipur at Badi Chopad. The Khari biscuit and Tea is always a super combo which I was enjoying to the core. Being working in south part of India, there are many things which I always look for on my every visit to the north part of India. Jaipur, the pink city of India, has always been nice to me. Ever since I got my SLR, this was my first trip to Jaipur.

Lets take a flash back. I took a train from Kota to Jaipur at around 12 midnight. After spending precious with some of great friends, I took my train which was supposed to reach Jaipur by 5am. I thought that I will wait in the Waiting Room for the clock to reach 7am. Hell it is! The train reached Jaipur before time i.e. 4.30am. It was extreme dark outside, so I decided to go and get fresh. I took a Cycle Rickshaw from Railway Station to Badi Chopad. The guy took only 30 INR (approx. 70 cents). I reached Badi Chopad at 5am. As I was little sleepy plus hungry, I decided to have my morning tea with some Khari (it is a kind of biscuit with layers in it). I was my Khari with every dip in the tea glass. 

When I was looking here and there, I had a look at this guy who just took out his Cigarette. As his face was to the other side, I was just visualizing the best capture which was possible. I took my Nikon D3100 out and put the Nikon 70-300mm lens which I borrowed from one of my friends. I zoomed it and waited for this man to turn a little. Whoa! I got more than I was expecting. While smoking his little stick, the guy started cleaning his eyes. 

And, here is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment